|About||Programs & Projects||Events||Publications||Contact|
Regular Meetings are the 2nd Friday of each month. Agendas will be posted by the Tuesday before. Special Meeting Agendas, when required, will be posted 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
(z) = zoom meeting
October 8, 2021 Regular Board Meeting (z)
Regular Board Meeting November 12, 2021
|Private lands account for 73% (298,000 acres) of Yuba County’s land base (the RCD’s boundary encompasses 407,680 acres). Recognizing that landowners and land managers are, therefore, vital to the long-term sustainability of the County’s natural resource base, YCRCD works with those landowners and managers to enhance stewardship on their private lands. Additionally, we help educate stakeholders and policy makers about the County’s natural resource base. To these ends, YCRCD has identified 5 objectives to concentrate on in the immediate years ahead:|
1) Work to reduce erosion, sedimentation and pollution, and reduce the risk of wildfire.
2) Present annual reports and more timely input on County land use decisions to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors to help resolve conservation issues currently on their docket.
3) Assist landowners and land managers to promote wetland restoration, wildlife habitat enhancement, defensible space (wildfire) programs, and fuel reduction programs.
4) Support programs that provide financial assistance for sustainable conservation practices to increase farm, range, and forest sustainability.
5) Seek base funding and grant opportunities in support of the above objectives and to further YCRCD viability.
Yuba County Resource Conservation District, 915 Eighth Street, Suite 119, Marysville, CA 95901. YCRCD.email@example.com